|SERVICES | STORAGE TANKS |
PELA GeoEnvironmental has performed leaking Underground Storage Tank (UST) related contamination investigations and corrective actions since 1986; prior to implementation of the National UST Program .
Our staff routinely works withFederal and State agencies, navigating regulatory processes and assisting our clients with various State UST programs.
PELA has performed UST-related investigations at numerous sites throughout
the Southeast. These detailed studies focus on assessment, monitoring, reporting, and remediation. Work tasks commonly performed in these investigations include:
PELA's UST- related project experience includes:
- Development and implementation of site assessment plans
- Soil sampling and analysis
- Installation and sampling of monitoring wells
- Completion of Risk Based Corrective Action (RBCA) evaluations
- Determination of remedial alternatives
- Design, installation, and operation of the selected remedial system
- Preparation of documentation and certifications required by various State rules and regulations to comply with State UST trust fund requirements
- Preliminary and secondary investigations to define the areal and vertical extent of contaminated soils and ground water. These investigations include soil borings and the installation of piezometers and monitoring wells
- Field studies such as pumping tests, slug tests, and vapor extraction tests to aid in determining the most practical and effective remediation methods
- Risk Based Corrective Action (RBCA) determination
- Development of remedial action plans and Risk Assessments, engineering plans and specifications for remediation
- Closure assessments for tanks permanently closed in place or by removal
Learn about our environmental services.
See what engineering services we provide.
Information on our project experience can be found here.
Click here for a copy of our Statement of Qualifications.
Contact Us today for your next project.