|SERVICES | ENVIRONMENTAL |
Finding out your property may have to undergo remediation may seem overwhelming to many.
Remediating contaminated soil and water accounts for a large portion of PELA GeoEnvironmental’s projects. Our personnel combine decades of experience in consultation with sound innovative approaches to meet the unique needs of each individual client’s site.
PELA professionals provide:
PELA professionals are familiar with and utilize the most cost-effective methods for remediation. For example:
- Remedial Action Plans
- Pilot-treatment studies and bench-scale testing
- Remedial action design and monitoring of construction activities
- Remediation system operation and maintenance
PELA’s staff is managed and trained to insure your remediation project is completed safely, on time and as cost-effective as possible.
- Soil removal
- Air stripping
- Carbon absorption
- Ground water recovery and treatment
- Vapor extraction and other innovative technologies