PELA’s registered professional engineers are experienced in both civil and geotechnical engineering. Our staff combines technical expertise with field experience to develop and provide solutions that are practical, cost-effective, and in harmony with the ultimate goals and objectives of the client. Our purpose and commitment is to provide quality professional civil and geotechnical engineering design services to our clients.
Please contact us for more information.
- Architectural, Commercial, Industrial, and Residential Projects
- Subdivision and Site Design
- Highway Design
- Construction Observations
- Water Treatment Systems
- Water and Sewer Line Design
- Sidewalk Design and Construction
- NPDES Permitting
Analysis, evaluation, review, and recommendations for:
- Shallow and Deep Foundations
- Foundation Settlement in Residential Structures
- Slope Stability of Constructed and Existing Embankments
- Soil Retaining Systems
- Deep Foundation Load Testing
View our Karst/Sinkhole page to see how we can assist with your next project.
Learn more about our geological/hydrological services.
See our municipal services.
Information on our project experience can be found here.
Click here for a copy of our Statement of Qualifications.
Contact Us today for your next project.